Tuesday 15 October 2013

My Birthday

Yesterday was my Birthday! Yes I am a year older now! What a depressing thought that is...Anyway...

It was a birthday like every other birthday, boring, uneventful and too long...people kept calling me the whole day (only after logging into Facebook and getting a birthday reminder.. ). I'm not complaining though, coz I know people these days are so busy with work, worries and their lives that it becomes difficult to remember anything. But it definitely feels good when your closed friends call u at the strike of 12 to wish you. Like every year it was my little brother, Ginny who wished me first. Such a sweetie he his...

Even with all the attention I was getting the whole day, I was really glad when it came to an end. 

2 comments:

  1. Oye .. I did not need a birthday reminder from Facebook .. I called late simply bcoz I woke up late! :P

    ReplyDelete